Saturday, February 21, 2009

I spoiled him and it worked.




When we used to work at a middle school together in Japan, I was Avram's boss. Avram was my ALT, Assistant Language Teacher. I made teaching plans and his schedule.

I was a strict teacher at the school. I let(probably made) students and some teachers cry with talking, not yelling, hitting, or kicking. I let them think how they can think and do better for themselves and the future. I just talked to them calmly. Then they cried. They were moved by my talk and cried, so it's not my fault even if teachers cried. Anyway, that's why people were afraid when I called their names.

As I have already told you, I didn't know I was Avram's girlfriend until I heard him telling it to his friends. But even before then I made a flexible schedule for him and let him do what he wants to do at school as his boss. I spoiled him, but it worked. He thought I'm nice and fell in love, even though other women teachers brought more food for him.

I don't remember well about one thing. He says I let(or made) him ask for a date. On his first day at the school, he told me he's going to the ocean. At that time, I moved to the city a few months ago and didn't know any good beach. I'm an island girl, so I missed the ocean very very much. I just TOLD I like to see the ocean. He felt some pressure by himself then and asked if I'll come with him. Of course, I went because I wanted to see the beach.

For a month after that, I didn't know we were dating.

I still spoil him.
I let him wake up at 5:00 a.m. for running and feed him at seven. I sometimes make lunch when he needs. I prepare his 10:00a.m. and 3:00p.m. snack. We eat dinner at five and let him go to bed at nine as you know well.

He thanks me very much and buys some chocolates for me (and him). One of his coworker said "You think about each other well." Yes, we do.

Yesterday he bought two boxes of chocolate for me (and him). Thanks for the chocolate from the PX after Valentines sale!

Now he went running and had exercise this morning. I asked him if he will have breakfast after his shower. He says, "If I am STILL SPOILED, pleeease..." So I have to go to prepare his breakfast now.

No comments: