Thursday, August 13, 2009

Nose Up Roller

The Dollar Store in Japan is called Daiso. Most of their cheap stuff comes from Korea, so it makes sense that Daiso opened some shops in Korea as well, even if most of their products are written in Japanese.

In the case of the Nose Up Roller pictured here, they were obviously aiming for an international audience. The name of the product is written in Japanese, English, French, Chinese, Korean, and Arabic.

I have not yet used it to "make my nose look better during the break time use." Nor have I tried to "enjoy your nose massage stimulating your skin." But, I plan to shortly.

We had two house-guests from Japan last weekend. They noticed our new matching pair of Nose Up Rollers and wondered why we need them. They said our noses are already good.

I did not really have a good explanation.

No comments: