Saturday, August 15, 2009

"We miss Avram!" and "Hello" to Mameko


My 7 year old niece Yuki and 5 year old nephew Konan were happy I came back to Japan, but they both asked where Avram is. I told them he's in the U.S.. Konan said "That's not fun! He might come later. Let's go to pick him up to the airport again." My family is disappointed that he couldn't come back with me.

Yuki and Konan touched my belly and talked to the baby. "Hello, I'm Konan." "Hi, Mameko. I'm Yuki. We're your cousins. Do you know that?" Then Yuki read a book for our baby and Konan.

Konan often comes to feel Mameko move inside me. I'm glad the two of them are so excited about their cousin.

Today Mameko was active to say good bye to her father Avram at the airport and to talk to her cousins. I guess she feels what's going on.

Mameko, my family and I all miss Avram in Japan.

No comments: