Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Am I Kim?


Yesterday Avram asked me right after he came home, "Korean Lunch?"  He was right.  I had some Kimchee for lunch.

The other day, Avram said right after he opened the door when he came back from his work, "Our place smells like Kimichee."  Yes, I had some Kimchee that day.

As you know, sleeping is Avram's most important priority in his life.
Even so, the smell of Kimichee woke him up when I went to bed.  He was falling asleep after NINE o'clock.  It's very unusual he wakes up while he's sleeping, but Kimchee changes his life so easily!  

When I tell "My husband's bed time is nine" to my friends, they say "Even my children don't go to bed at nine.  Lucky you!  You have a lot of time for yourself after he sleeps."  Excuse me, but I have enough time for fun during day time and also at night from NINE p.m. to six a.m..  I have no idea what I can do for so much time:(

Anyway, he complains about my Kimchee breath and calls me "Kim" now.  Of course, Kim comes from Kimchee.  Many Koreans have the name Kim, but theirs are not from the Kimchee breath.
Theirs is very traditional and common name.  It means gold.

I just wonder which is better Kimchee breath one time in a week or often farting in a day in the bed.  But I just realized I should eat a lot of Kimchee to make him stay up at least until 10:00 p.m..

No comments: