Thursday, October 29, 2009

Week 37 and 3days


It's so easy to gain my weight in the last month. My belly is getting bigger and bigger so quickly. I feel sorry for my belly skin.

Now I can understand how Sumo wrestlers' lives are.

These days I use and write the word "belly," so sometimes I get confused when I spell berries. I sometimes write bluebelly. It sounds very strange to see it.

Anyway, Mameko and I have been very well.
I do Yoga and go walking everyday. While Avram works hard, I work hard for Farmville in Facebook. It's my pleasure to support Avram, but harvesting his trees is so annoying:( It's a beautiful farm, but it's so so so annoying when trees are ready to harvest.
His character and I have to work harder than Avram. I feel sorry for his character because he must walk to harvest here and there all day.

Time to do Yoga. I'm looking forward to seeing Mameko at doctor's visit tomorrow:D

No comments: