Saturday, October 24, 2009

Asians

I can see cultures, customs, food, thought, ideas, and so many things came from China through Korea to Japan. Even medical care and giving names to babies.

I guess that's why people think I'm Asian when I'm in the U.S.. People don't see me as Japanese. In Asian countries, we say China, Korea, Japan, and other countries in Asia are all different. But when we are in western countries, we often can understand the basis of people's thought. We can see similar sense of feelings.

Yes, thinking of baby names is not so easy for us. Sounds like for my other Asian friends too. But the name is our first gift for our baby, so it's very important and fun to work for it. Don't worry I always ask Avram what he thinks.

Time to think and talk about her name.

Talk to you later,
Rie

No comments: