Monday, October 19, 2009

Such a great husband!

Avram had looked forward to the marathon for four months. He did the training very well.

Yesterday we went to the stadium for the marathon at 5:30 am even though it started at 8:00 a.m. I wondered why we need to leave so early. It was for our baby Mameko and me:)

We got to the stadium around 6:00am and got the best spot to follow and see his run. He brought a down jacket, gloves, warm hat, and ear cover. He told me I should bring my winter shoes, but I forgot. I wore summer sandals instead. It was colder than I thought. I needed those things to warm Mameko and myself. He said "See, I told you. You don't listen to me and don't write down what I say." That's the word that I usually say to him. Does it mean we don't listen to each other everyday? Anyway he was right. I needed the things he brought for us all day yesterday. Thanks to him, I could enjoy cheering him and making a video of his run outside in the morning.

We have two Korean university students we help with their English practice. Avram is good at letting people have confidence and motivation. He listens to people and encourages them well. Those students are comfortable in the English class and now they try to talk in English more and more. I always wish I could have been like him when I was a teacher. Those two students enjoy the class very much. I like to see their smiles in the class.

I like the reasons why Avram runs, how he enjoys himself, and how he thinks of others. I learned hiking, backpacking, and biking. I have learned how to enjoy the life and how to create it everyday. It's fun to share many things with him.

I can tell marriage to a foreigner is not the problem. Everything depends on the person. If you have a good communication and think of the other, it could work for making each other happy.

My family loves Avram. They know he's great. One problem is they think that I tricked such a wonderful man into the marriage. I can't tell whose fault it was. He chose me too:D

Dear Milo,
Is this just his trick?

1 comment:

Milo said...

he is as clever as a fox. i hope to be so clever someday!