Thursday, October 29, 2009

Avram's lullaby for me.

As I already told you, it sounds interesting to listen to "Hush, little baby" for me because the father buys too many things for his baby. I wonder if the baby believes her father when he tells her it was just a lullaby when she becomes a teenager.

I like the song which Avram made for my staying at the hospital. You can sing it with same music as "Hush, little baby."

Hush, if you can't eat Korean food, I'm gonna buy you a rice ball.
If that has some kimchee smell inside, I'm gonna try to take it out.
If you can't drink Tenjang-chigae, I'm gonna take the smell away... .

I hope he'll sing for me when I'm in labor.
It could help me to forget the pain.

I liked Korean food. I still like some very much, but I sometimes can't eat, even smell it after the morning sickness. Hopefully I can eat it again after the delivery.

No comments: