Sunday, October 11, 2009

Avram gets excited.

Avram is always calm. He thinks of our families first. It makes me very happy.

This season, he's a little bit busy for watching college football and U.S. soccer. Then you can see he gets excited.

He sits in front of the computer and doesn't look at me at all. When his team gets points, he turns to look at me and smile with saying "Yeah!" When his team is losing the game, he gets shocked and put his face to the floor and hits it. It looks like he sees the last of the world. It's fun to see that Avram.

I'm nice as a wife even if he doesn't listen to me at all during the game. I waited for him for a few hours until the games finished today. I pretended I'm reading a book though I don't like to read.

I guess playing or pretending to be a nice wife or husband makes the life happier and easier. It has worked for us so far:)

P.S. I don't mean we tell lies to each other. Thank you.

No comments: