Saturday, October 3, 2009

Mameko vs/& Avram



Avram was fixing the computer with a screwdriver in the living room when I came in yesterday. When he saw me, he tired to shoot his bellybutton screwdriver missile to my belly. Of course, he was joking because he loves me:D But, Mameko was upset with her father's tries, so she tried to kick and punch him hard. Her hard work was a little painful for me.

Avram said she's not attacking him. He said she was trying to catch the screwdriver for their communication. According to him, he knows it because he's her father. I don't know if it's their communication or fight, but either way only I DO get hurt from it. That's not fair :(
If it's true he's having a nice communication with his daughter, why does he have that way to his wife?

We both have nice big bellies now, we sometimes have the contest. Avram is trying to catch me, but he can't beat me anymore. He's losing his weight from his big runs. He lost nine pounds in a few months. Our weights are getting closer, but hopefully I won't get to his weight.

In Japan, pregnant women's weight control is very strict. I am not so serious about it, but I try not to eat too much for Mameko and me.

P.S. I'm not carrying a watermelon.

Mameko is very active, especially when she hears her father:)




No comments: