Sunday, March 1, 2009

Bookaholic



Hello everyone,

Thank you very much for visiting our blogs and giving some comments:) I'm very glad!! I learned some new English words from your comments.
Writing is a good way to tell people about myself. I can take time to write, so it's more comfortable for me than speaking English.

Yesterday we went to a library. Uh ooh, Avram looked very happy. He loves books. While he is reading books, he doesn't look at me, doesn't listen to me, and even doesn't remember that I am there. Reading is his happy time, but his reading time is my boring time.

As soon as we got to the library, he said "Play with the computer. I have to look for books." It was like a father and his daughter's conversation. "Play with your doll. I have to work." He left me at the computer and ran to books.

After thirty minutes, I asked "How long do you need more?" He said "Fifteen minutes." I was done with the computer. Just like the girl was tired of playing with her doll.

When we left the library, Avram said "That's a shame. I have only two hands to hold books."
I asked "Then how do you hold my hand?"
"Well, I can hold your hands with my butt," he answered.
I said "Why don't you hold your books with your butt and hold my hands with your hands? You can use the mirror on your bike helmet."
"Then it will be back words:( Oh, maybe I can use two mirrors for it!!" Avram got excited with his idea. I felt disgusted when I imagined that I put my hand into his bXXt.

He put his many heavy books in his backpack and carried with a smile. On the way home, "I don't have enough time to read. Can I read while we are playing games?" he asked. I told him, "Whatever you want, you can ask me. I just write them in my blog and get some help from our families and friends to let you know my situation." He stopped talking about books.

We got a train to home, but we couldn't get seats together. He's usually sad about it, but he looked all right yesterday because then he could read as much as he wanted.

Today he took a bus though he usually bikes to work. It was not for reading, but he looked definitely happy even though we have to be far from each other for a while. He was almost skipping. He looked like a skipping spirit in a fairy tale.

I hope he will finish reading all of books he got yesterday, but then he will look for more books.
It is like a holic. I wish reading helps to make people smart to think of their partners.

P.S. He has worked very hard for my immigration for two months. I thank and love him very much. Please don't worry. We've still been nice to each other:)

No comments: