Sunday, March 8, 2009

Iron and walk.

This morning, Avram was wearing a unironed shirt. I asked him, "Why don't you wear an ironed one?" He said "It's not a regular work day, so I wear a comfortable shirt. I think I put shirts into the closet after ironing, but it must be my way. It's not your way."  I asked him why he didn't tell me which shirt he wears today.  He asked me, "Why do you wait for ironing until a few seconds before I wear these?" I told him I've been busy for walking for a few hours everyday. I'm excited about it very much, so I have no time for house work. He laughed and said he loves me. I'm a lucky wife. I can keep doing it!

I walk for a few hours everyday these days. It makes me happy, then I can be nice to Avram too:)  Otherwise I look tired and bored at home. It makes him unhappy. So my job is going outside and having fun!

Walking is wonderful. If you go by car everywhere, it would be hard to notice the season is changing. You might miss the buds on trees, different flowers in parks, and seasonal food such as vegetables and fish. But you can notice and see them better when you walk.

I also think that thinking at walking speed is important. I was very very busy when I had a job. I couldn't notice I had more or better choices. I sometimes couldn't think of other people well because I didn't have enough time for thinking of myself. But I have a lot of time to see and understand the people and situations better. I regret my many mistakes in the past, but I also believe I can fix them and make them better from now on.

I thought about my partner to marry well, so I haven't regretted about it yet. I wouldn't have to fix it. We always try to make our relationship and life happier even if the shirts have not been ironed until he needs them.

If I walk, I get a better body shape. It should be good for him and our backpacking trips. I should ask which is better for him, living with a perfect wife or having fun with a wife who doesn't care about house work so much, but enjoys outdoor stuff. Actually I could be a better wife, if he didn't show me how much fun spending time outside is. Now it's too late.

Being Avram's wife is great! He makes money and I have fun. When I am happy, he is happy.
I think we've been perfect partners SO FAR.

I will iron his shirts later today. He would be happy about it and would love me more. It's easy to make him happy. How wonderful my life is! Thank you, Avram.

The sun is coming. I can't sit and write anymore. I'm going walking!! Today I will be happy from the exercise and would be able to be nice to Avram. 

No comments: