Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Husband and Wife

Wednesday, March 18, 2009 in Seoul, Korea

Rie : Do you think I'm pregnant?
Avram : Yes? Why?
R : Because my pants are getting smaller. I have been tired and sleepy these days. I eat a lot.
A :It's normal. You are tired and sleepy all day everyday. You usually eat more than I do, don't you? What did you eat for breakfast this morning?
R : Only a few pieces of KitKat, a cup of hot milk, and two cup of orange juice for breakfast and my morning snacks.
A : See? Kitkat for breakfast. Do you think it's good for you?

Okay, okay. You're the winner. I guess he has no wonder I'm not pregnant.

Avram : I should sleep more, otherwise I will get sick in this weekend.
Rie : We go to bed before 9:30.
A : Yes, so? It's after 9:00p.m..

Sigh. He doesn't know how many times I wake up at midnight. The first time is at 10:30. Now I think 10:30p.m. is midnight. Oh, man! Though some people say you would be becoming like a baby when you get older, then I wonder what time our bedtime would be when we were 60s, 70s, and more.

We woke up this morning.
Rie : Do you know where my blanket went? I had nothing to cover me last night.
Avram : You know it's too warm and it makes me wake up when you think it's cold and put a blanket on me, but I'm nice to not to make you wake up. That's why I keep the blanket.

You're the boss. That's why you take the room on the bed too. I just get the edge of the bed:( and my pillows and blankets are on the flower every morning. I like Japanese or Korea Futons better. Then I don't have to fall off either.

Avram : I should eat more because I have to think in the class this week.
Rie : Why? I have more exercise.
Avram : Scientists say you use a lot of energy to think or to use your brain, so it's important to take more food. You don't think, so you don't have to eat so much everyday.
R : I think what I eat for breakfast, where I should walk today, and how I can get tired to sleep. I think and think to sleep at nine!
A : Yeah, yeah, whatever.

Oh, well. Let's discuss in Japanese next time. Hehehehehe!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You guys are too funny! (Love your breakfast. Sounds...interesting.) Also, I learned that your blog is not at www.itsallaboutthejourney.blogspot.com. Ha ha.