Sunday, March 8, 2009

I want a fishing pole.



When I was a single, one senior teacher said she can introduce a doctor to me. She meant a blind date. I asked where he lives. He lived in a town which has no ocean, so I said I can't live with him.  Ocean is more important for me than a man who makes a lot of money. Fortunately, Avram makes money near the ocean now.

It was a nice day today, so I went walking to our favorite nature park, Igidae. The trail is along the coast. We can enjoy the view of the ocean the whole way. I love it.
I see many people fishing there. I like fishing. I like waiting for fish. I also like watching people fishing. I am jealous of them.

(Avram, I don't remember what I gave you for Valentine's day, but I want a fishing pole on White day. I fish and you read on the beach. We don't bother each other and can enjoy our hobbies:)

I don't need an expensive one. I don't need heels, dresses, and brand bags. But I want a cheap fishing pole. Pleeeeease... .)

Avram knows I love the ocean and fishing, so he sometimes took me fishing in Virginia. We both like nature and countryside.

One day we walked to a small pond in Japan. We saw some sitting or climbing frogs on the rock wall. We pretended to throw small stones at them. We were pretending, but I hit one frog. He was resting and sharing his time with his friends there. He was enjoying his life until I hit him. When he got hit by my small stone, he fell off the rock. Oops! I felt bad, but I didn't expect it. I thought I wouldn't hit anymore. Then I hit a few more frogs after that.

I usually don't have good aim to throw a ball, but I am good at it when I imagine I am throwing at a frog. I found my new skill on that day.

Anyway, nature is fun. We like playing in nature, but I don't mean I enjoy hitting happy frogs with my new talent. We are going fishing in the spring. I hope I can catch fish with my fishing pole, not with stones.



No comments: