Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Our new rule

One day I watched a TV show. One comedian was talking about farting.

His wife often farts. It bothers him when he's tired, so he said she must pay $5 for one fart. When she farts, she has to pay $5. She tried not to fart for a few days, but she did eventually. He said she should give $5. After that she gave up to not try to fart. From then she calls him, "Come, come, come and look at this!" She is giving $5 and putting her butt to his face and farts.
Now the comedian saves 100,000 yen from her farts every month.

I told it to Avram. We liked the idea and try it now.
I used to make much money before. I made the most, but now we make almost same. We are good rivals.

When I passed a rose-smell gas, Avram said "It means that you're a part of our family." It made me feel comfortable and happy, but hopefully it won't happen so often.

Yes, I'm back or we are back with Airi and farts.

No comments: