Friday, January 15, 2010

Our goodbye party


We met good people and had a great time with them in Busan. Our friends and Avram's coworkers held a party for us before we left Korea.

Chris and Carol are very nice people. They always think of others. We learn how to entertain and how to involve other people to happiness. We like they take their children to many places to show the world. We'll try to do it for Airi.

Wendy told me many things as a mother and wife. She sometimes gave Avram lectures what he can do for me at home. It worked well. I should call her when I need her help.

Kemmeh who loves Airi's cheeks often gave me good advice with baby stuff. She also encouraged me with shopping for Airi. Now Avram sometimes asks me what I need for raising Airi, not for my fashion:(

Gyong Ah,Young Joo, and Kyung helped us a lot. We were very happy that we had good Korean friends. It made our life in Korea much better.

People in the party and some other friends who couldn't come think of us well, so Avram, Airi, and I were always happy in Korea. We were very lucky to have those nice friends and coworkers. We hope we can keep in touch with them wherever we are in the world.

No comments: