Saturday, September 19, 2009

"Take turns to visit me."

My 5 year old nephew Konan visited his grand parents in Amamioshima without his parents this summer. His grandpa Shinya helped him to make a boat, swim, and walk in the river. Konan loves fish, so Shinya took him to show Konan's favorite tropical fish by a half submarine and to an aquarium. They also saw some fish when they were swimming in the beach near our house.


Konan was a mama's boy. But he did men's stuff with his grandpa, so he's proud of himself as a man and thank his grandpa now. After Amamioshima, Konan likes to do or play with his father or his boy friends.


My mother and His other grandfather Shohei( his mother's father) often call and visit their grandchildren. When they call him, Konan says "Time to talk to other grand parent." and makes them change the person who talks on the phone.
When my mother and the other grandpa Shohei say, "I'm visiting you to see your sports day." He says "No, you can't. It's not your turn. Next is Grandpa Shinya's/Grandma Chako's turn. Take turn to visit us. Otherwise you might fight each other."

This time, my mother gives up to go to see his sports festival because it's Grandpa Shinya's turn to visit them.

Now Konan likes to talk man to man. He always asks my mother if his grandpa is there to talk with him. My mother is happy and sad about it.


Konan says it's Avram and our daughter Mameko's turn to visit him next time. He can't wait for talking with them. It's fun to see his growth very much.

No comments: