Sunday, September 27, 2009

Avram's bellybutton attacks

Do husbands and wives learn about each other until we die?

One day he asked me to play the game of "rock-paper-scissors." I said OK.
He did it under my big belly, so I couldn't see his hand! He cheated!! He did again and again. We couldn't decide anything with rock-paper-scissors then.

Today I was lying down on a futon. Avram was standing by me with a pen in his hand. He had a wicked smile. He suddenly stuck the pen in his bellybutton and swelled his belly, then pushed the pen into his bellybutton and shot it to me! It hit me many times. Unfortunately I can't move so quickly now, so it was hard to attack him back.

He seemed nice before we married. He didn't tell me that he uses belly language. I would learn about him more in my life.

1 comment:

AnDee said...

Rie, happily, you have a lifetime to keep learning about each other. Enjoy the journey.