Saturday, September 19, 2009

Father and daughter


Finally Avram and I are together again. We are very happy now:)

Avram sees and feels my bigger belly now. He sees Mameko's moving and can touch it.
When Mameko moves big, Avram asks me how I can do that and he tries. He says, "Look at me, look at me!" and shows his belly. He does belly dance and it makes me laugh. I say "It's not your baby. You can see it next morning." He says,"You're right. I can't keep it for many months like you do." That's disgusting, Avram! I imagined that!!

He sometimes pokes my coming out belly button. I say, "Don't do that, otherwise I will get stomachache." He says, "Why? It's the window to talk to my daughter." Then he starts to talk to his daughter.
"Your mom is listening to us. Let's talk later when she's not here." and asks me "Why are you always with her? Don't bother father and daughter's conversation."
What a cute father he is!

The doctor said the place of placenta, umbilical cord, and Mameko are all fine. It means her head is bottom now. Last night Avram was saying, "You know a badminton shuttle. The round part is heavy. That's why it's always bottom." He meant our baby has a big head like me.
Fortunately she kicks her father when he's rude to her and me. I love it!! I guess Mameko and I can practice soccer to beat her father. We'll be a perfect team:D

No comments: