Monday, July 12, 2010

Team Work?

Avram and I have worked fine until yesterday.

I was pretty sure that Avram always puts Airi's legs up while I am changing her poop diaper. I asked if it's on purpose to him. He said it's a team work. Then why doesn't he take my part which you can see and smell it?

I told Avram that I heard some parents who changed their babies' poop diapers and others who didn't do it have different relationship when their children turns teenagers. He said he's in the middle. OK... .

I see that Airi is more comfortable with me it's because I am her mother and also I watch and understand her better than other people. Avram tries to spend more time with her now, so I see Airi is comfortable with him and trusts him.

We took Airi to swim last Saturday. Avram always waits and see what Airi wants to do and lets her do it. He respects what she does. I usually show what she can do and make her try. Avram and I are different type of teachers, but I like it. Both ways are important for Airi. We just want Airi to enjoy herself and have confidence whatever she does.

Anyway, I hope that Avram and I can trust and support each other AGAIN when we change her poop diapers. I hope that Airi work for him tonight and we'll work well as a team again.

No comments: