Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Miss Airi

Airi goes to a swimming class. There are only two people and a teacher there. Yes, only Airi and me:( It's a private lesson for two weeks.

Airi likes water, so I didn't worry about the class at all.

Life guards call Airi "Miss Airi."

At the beginning of the class, Miss Inna introduced three life guards and herself to Miss Airi and me. Then they showed some dances for fun and told us ten rules at the pool such as "Walk like turtles by the pool." They were smiling and nice to Miss Airi, but she was sometimes looking up at strings on a parasol.
They do this every class. I feel sorry for them, so I make Miss Airi dance with them. She pays more attention to them now. Sigh.

Airi is funny. When Inna says "kick your legs," then she just floats like a dead frog. When Inna says "float," then she kicks her legs. So Inna got Airi's signs.

Airi is getting used to Inna. Now she touches Inna's face and sometimes swims with Inna without me, though I am only one meter away.

Airi used to wipe her face when her face got wet, but now she doesn't do it so much. She can think what is next.
Now I can dip her into water. She doesn't scream and cry at all.

After swimming, Airi is full of water. I guess that's why she doesn't take milk much these days.
She eats food more than milk now.

Airi crawls, walks, and swims, so she's lighter and skinnier even though other people don't realize it.

The swim lesson makes her tired and take a nap well, so I got some time to write this.
I guess she's dreaming that she's swimming because she's kicking her legs with smiles.

No comments: