Monday, June 21, 2010

Avram's first father's day

Avram and Airi couldn't see each other for ten days because of his business trip. Avram worried if Airi remembers him, but she saw him on Skype everyday. Every time she saw him, she got excited.

Last Thursday, Airi and I got to his hotel in Australia. When Airi heard the door when Avram opened it, she was looking at it and smiling. Airi was so happy to see her father. Avram almost shed a tear. Airi also almost cried from hunger then. I'm kidding. She gave him beautiful smiles with happiness.

Every morning I hear something from Airi's butt, then from Avram's one. Airi, then Avram. They do it a few times when they wake up. The father and daughter talk with the noises and smells.

We went to Manly Beach on father's day. We took a nice walk. Avram always carries Airi on his belly for a long time. It is her best place to relax and sleep. They feel each other there everyday. I like to see it.

Avram couldn't wake up at midnight even for me when a bear almost attacked our tent, but now he wakes up for Airi. When she fusses, he at least put his hand on her belly and holds a bottle. It's a big progress. I'm impressed and moved. I almost shed a tear:)

Avram loves Airi very much and Airi loves him very much. They are a beautiful father and daughter.

No comments: