Wednesday, June 23, 2010

AmerAsian School

AmerAsian School is a school that students who have American and Asian parents go to. They learn many things about both of their parent's countries. Then they realize that they sometimes learn different things about wars at American schools and Asian schools.
http://www.amerasianschool.com/Index_english.htm

I think every government wants to say they had to fight those wars and they were right. Then they make textbooks for children. Many children believe the textbook because they learn them at school.

When I travel or live in other Asian countries, I see what Japan did to people in those countries. I feel very bad and think Japanese people should see the truth too. If we need, we should apologize.

When I went to see the Pearl Harbour Museum in Hawaii, I was surprised. The thought about the war is different from the thought I learned. I know many families and friends cried and cried when they lost people they love in both countries.

I just can say every war is just sad, very sad. It makes people sad, mad, and unhappy. It should never happen any more.

Airi will learn many things in some other countries. I want her to see from many sides, not only one side of a country. It's hard to tell which country is right or not with wars.
I hope that any war will not happen in the future and our children can create a better world.

No comments: