Friday, December 18, 2009

"Welcome to our family."


Airi is a good girl. She already follows her father's bed time schedule. She also follows other things too.
When we hear farts and burps, now we ask who did it. Eventually I have to do them. Then my husband makes a big smile and says, "Welcome to our family!" He looks very happy then. Airi does a good one everyday. It seems like she learned them from one of her parents since she was in my belly.

Airi is growing up fast. She's longer and heavier, so it's hard to lift her up when I hold her. I don't go out for exercise these days, so lifting her is one of my exercises.

She started to smile back at us these days. She smiles after she eats, falls asleep, and stays in our arms. Her smiles make us happy very easily. Especially after not enough sleep.

She seems like that she talks recently. Avram and I often talk and answer to her. It's fun:)

She also started to use her hands when she eats and when she doesn't want us to bother her. It makes it easier to figure out what she wants.

The funniest thing is that she is surprised at hearing farts, burps, and hiccups by herself when she is falling asleep and unfortunately she wakes up. Then I have to start everything again such as breastfeeding, walking in the room and changing diapers:(

She likes that I hold her and walk in the living room. She sometimes checks by opening her eyes if I really work for her. She sometimes opens one of her eyes, sometimes opens half of her eyes to watch me. When I am cheating, she starts to warn and cry.
She's curious about many things around her in our place, so she's excited walking around in the living room. Me? I am tired of walking in the small room hundreds times in a day. It's very BOOOOOORING, so I look at her face. Then I get sick from watching one thing too close for a long time. When my eyes are closed eyes, then Airi's eyes become so too:D

Some of her clothes and her bath tub are already small for her. It's very nice to see that she's growing so well. Watch them in our videos. Enjoy!

No comments: