Saturday, December 5, 2009

Our big girl ベイビーベイビー



I'm happy that Avram makes Airi's video everyday and that our families in the world can see her in the videos all the time.

My sister, Chikako, told me that my mother talks to Airi in the videos. It sometimes scares her because my mother looks like she doesn't know if it's a video.

I told it to my mother. She laughed and said she's all right.

When I told about it to my sister-in-law, Asako, she told me everyone in her family talks to Airi in the videos more. I think everyone enjoys Airi's growing up.

Airi has two cousins, my brother's daughter Yuki and his son Konan.

Konan, 5 years old, said he has a baby toy. I asked if he will give it to Airi. He said he can let her use it. He has many things to do for Airi. He always talks to Airi on a phone. He's so excited when he hears Airi's cry. He says he can make a funny face to make Airi happy when she cries.

Yuki, 7 years old, said she wants to read books for Airi, but she can't speak English. She was surprised when I told her Airi can understand Japanese too. Then she said Airi was born in Korea, it means Airi is a Korean baby and she must speak Korean or English. Yuki is thinking that she can teach Japanese to Airi and that Airi can teach her Korean or English. Yuki says they can make friends in the world. That would be great:)

Airi is becoming fussy these days.

We change thousands of diapers. I breastfeed , but she still cries. She wants us to hold her and walk around the room. During daytime or in the evening, Avram can take his turn for it. But at midnight I have to do it by myself. I come and go in a small room hundreds of times. Fortunately and unfortunately she's becoming heavier for it day by day.

She seems like she's dreaming these days. She smiles more often. She turned over last night, which I didn't see. She sucks her hand. She has tears when she cries.

Even though her fussy time is sometimes not easy, as parents, it's great to see that she's growing up.

You will see her growing up in new videos soon today too.

No comments: