Friday, June 26, 2009

Our babies are crawling.


My belly is getting bigger. It's week 19 now. I'm not sure if it's our baby or not, but I feel a worm crawling in my belly. I said that to Avram. He said he feels same way. Ah, I'm pretty sure that it's digesting in his case.

A few weeks ago, Avram's work organized a big party. They invited people from a church, Busan International Women's Association(BIWA),an orphanage and so on. They had a band, American food, and some games. Everyone had fun there.

I saw a bounce house and a bounce slide. They were for their children and kids from the orphanage. Women from BIWA took care of the kids from the orphanage. Those women were watching the kids when they were playing on the playground equipment. Only I was watching my husband in those play houses.

The kids enjoyed climbing on Avram. I enjoyed he was having fun with kids or more than the kids. He is good at enjoying himself. I just wonder if he takes care of our baby before he starts to play for himself. We have to talk a lot about it:)

No comments: