Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Baby in a bathroom

Avram and I were talking while we were making Airi sleep for her nap. Then we heard water from somewhere. When we went to the bathroom, Airi was playing with water in the toilet.
She looked happy. We knew that it would happen sometime because her face was saying so, but so sooooooon.

When I go out with Airi without Avram or my friends, I sometimes take her to a bathroom with me. So she knows what people do there.
These days, she knows that I need toilet paper when I sit on the toilet. She is ready to give it to me when we go into the bathroom.
I always laugh because she sometimes sigh after I used the toilet. Sounds like she has done a hard work and is satisfied with it even though I worked then or she expresses my feelings after the work.

Anyway, she is used to washing her hands with soap because of that work, so she takes the soap first when I take her to a sink for washing her hands. She is good at it and likes it. I just hope that she is light to pick up so often.

Here at her great-grand parents' house, she goes to her great grandma, grandpa, uncle, and Avram to be held, so I sometimes rest. I like it and prefer she is used to other people and knows them.

No comments: